The Aero C100 Pneumatic is the most powerful and efficient pneumatic dry ice blasting machine ever. With cleaning performance that’s twice as fast as other pneumatics, and a pulse-free stream that cleans uniformly on every pass, the C100 is like no pneumatic machine you’ve seen before.
It quite simply changes the game of pneumatic dry ice cleaning.
The C100 also employs Cold Jet’s patented SureFlow System design which allows you to use a full 100lb load without worrying about clogging.
Couple that with automated hopper agitation and the ability to double your hose length from previous pnuematics (up to 100 feet total) and the Aero C100 will let you clean in locations never before possible.
The Aero C100 dry ice blasting system includes:
- One length of 1″ (2.5 cm) Urebrade blast hose
- One length of air hose
- Applicator without light
- Nozzle package to best suit cleaning application needs
- Static Bond Cable
- Nozzle Hanger (qty 1)
- Hose Wrap (qty 2)
- Hose Carrier (qty 2)
- Food Grade Oil (1 qt/litre)
- Hopper size: 100 lbs (45.5 kg)
- Feed rate: 1-7 lbs/min (0.5-3.2 kg/min)
- Dimensions: 31″ x 15″ x 45″ (78.7 x 38.1 x 114.3 cm)
- Weight: 250 lbs (113.6 kg)
- Air consumption: 50-215 CFM (1.4-6.1 m³/min) at 80 PSI (5.5 bar)
- Blast pressure: 20-140 PSI (1.4-9.7 bar)
- Min Blast pressure: 20 PSI (1.4 bar) with optional pressure regulator
- Inlet air temperature: 175 F (79 C) Maximum
- Inlet air connector: 1″ (2.5 cm) NPT
- Part # 2A0155